The Scorecrow was an idea birthed by the sports community on Twitter that grew into a website revolutionized by the sports community on Twitter.
What We Have to Offer:
- Content promotion
- A network of writers that feels more like a family than a business
- The Scorecrow offers competitive remuneration
- An opportunity; we work with all writers to improve your writing skills while building a brand and portfolio for yourself
There are some websites that offer no remuneration at all and some that make it unattainable. Why? You should be both knowledgeable and passionate about what you write, so why shouldn’t you be rewarded for it?
Here’s how it works:
- Payouts begin at 1,000 views; paid quarterly
- Payouts are made on cumulative views, not per article
- We pay our editors in addition to anything they produce as a writer for The Scorecrow
How Do You Sign Up?
Simply fill out the contact form below and we’ll get back to you typically within 24-48 hours. You may also be asked to submit a writing sample of around 500 words on any topic you choose relevant to the sport you want to write for.