Nick Popio | November 15th, 2018
Week 11 in the NFL is here which means the fantasy playoffs are right around the corner. This week the Buffalo Bills, Cleveland Browns, Miami Dolphins, New England Patriots, New York Jets, and San Francisco 49ers are all idle. That means no LeSean McCoy, Nick Chubb, Rob Gronkowski or George Kittle. Let’s take a peek at the best of the rest in this week’s PPR rankings.
2. Saquon Barkley vs. Tampa Bay-Could have a field day at home versus a team that is trending in the wrong direction.
3. Alvin Kamara vs. Philadelphia-Look no further than last Sunday night when Zeke Elliott lit up this defense on the road for nearly 200 yards.
4. Melvin Gordon vs. Denver-The Chargers are streaking thanks to the week in and week out consistency of Gordon.
5. Ezekiel Elliott @ Atlanta-If the Cowboys want to keep winning, they must feed the beast. Nick Chubb ran wild on Atlanta, and Zeke will attempt to have the same outcome.
6. David Johnson vs. Oakland-Johnson is coming off a 183 total-yardage performance in Kansas City. The Raiders defense will likely oblige to another similar output.
7. Christian McCaffrey @ Detroit-Exploded in the Pittsburgh blowout loss. 7 touchdowns in his last three contests.
9. Leonard Fournette vs. Pittsburgh-Fournette returned with a vengeance in Indy. Will try to repeat what McCaffrey did in Pittsburgh last Thursday.
1. Michael Thomas vs. Philadelphia-Until someone slows the Saints down, Thomas and company are mortal locks to blow up constantly.
3. Julio Jones vs. Dallas-Matty Ice remains a 300+ constant every week and he is finding Jones by connecting in the end zone for 2 straight ballgames.
4. Adam Thielen @ Chicago-He’s back from his bye and ready to begin another stretch of 100-yard-plus performances.
5. Tyreek Hill @ L.A. Rams-Sliced up the Cardinals secondary with 2 TDs and 137 combined yardage. A serious threat for more of the same in this offensive powerhouse.
6. Davante Adams @ Seattle-Finds a trip to the house almost every game. This duel should be no different in a must-win battle.
9. Keenan Allen vs. Denver-Two squads heading in different directions. Allen is peaking just like the entire Chargers are during their six consecutive wins.
1. Travis Kelce @ L.A. Rams-Without a doubt expect Kelce to bounce back nicely from a rather quiet 6 snags playing Arizona.
2. Zach Ertz @ New Orleans-Can be considered 1a. or 1b. weekly with Kelce. Just don’t believe he’ll replicate Sunday night’s stellar output.
3. Greg Olsen @ Detroit-Seems like a favorite to find the end zone again after being held in check in the Pittsburgh loss.
4. Evan Engram vs. Tampa Bay-Everyone on New York’s offense is worth starting in this scintillating matchup versus a declining defense.
5. Eric Ebron vs. Tennessee-Ebron definitely makes his looks count, but Tennessee is difficult against tight ends so beware in this one.
6. Austin Hooper vs. Dallas-Destroyed the Browns with 10 receptions and a TD. Hooper is no Zach Ertz, but everyone saw what he did playing the Cowboys defensive backfield on Sunday.
7. O.J. Howard @ New York Giants-Disappointed with only 1 catch in Washington. Looks much more opportunistic traveling to New York.
8. Trey Burton vs. Minnesota-Still tough to trust on a weekly basis, but Mitchell Trubisky has been sharing the wealth lately.
10. Ricky Seals-Jones vs. Oakland-Might enjoy a major breakout at home. The Raiders D cannot stop anyone anymore.
Questions and comments?
Main Credit Image: Embed from Getty Images